WE ARE EXPERIENCED RingCentral PARTNERS
RingCentral’s Unified communications and contact centre solutions create lifelong customers. RingCentral can help you build a collaborative customer service culture and win customers’ hearts.
You can maximize your return on investment and exceed the expectations of your customers at every point of contact by implementing a solution that combines unified communications and a contact center. As an experienced RingCentral partner, we can assist you in making the most of your RingCentral investment. If you’re a small or medium-sized business looking for the fundamentals, the RingCentral MVPTM Premium edition plus Live Reports combines all of the benefits of our award-winning unified communications platform with additional contact centre features (like call recording, supervisor modes, and integrations with key business apps).
If you’re a mid-sized business looking for a more robust solution, RingCentral Contact CenterTM and RingCentral Engage DigitalTM have everything you need to manage and grow a full-stack contact centre.
why use RingCentral
- Closed captioning
- Video virtual background
- Presenter overlay
- Automatic noise reduction
- Smart noise cancellation
- Built-in team messaging for easy collaboration before, during, and after a meeting
- Real-time file sharing, tasks, notes, and events
- Seamlessly switch between modes and devices (Call to Video, Meeting Switch, Team Connect)
- Picture-in-picture on mobile
- Unlimited free video meetings
- Flexibility set up both in the cloud and in the office
- Simplify workflows with 200+ business app integrations
- Calendar integration with M 365 & G Workspace
- Direct access to RingCentral Video in your existing apps, e.g., Salesforce and Slack
- APIs & third-party ISVs
- Add-on services for conference room setup, e.g., speaker, microphone, camera, iPad, Mac Mini
RingCentral’s unified communications and contact centre solution benefits
Resolve customer issues the first time
The more effectively your team can collaborate, the quicker they will be able to resolve customer issues. Connecting your unified communications app to your contact centre enables your employees to resolve customer issues on the first attempt.
• Integrated directory. Customer service representatives can easily connect (via messaging, video, or phone) with experts within your organisation to share knowledge and obtain answers to questions.
• Call transfer controls. Agents can easily transfer customers to lines outside of your contact centre and bring them back to expedite the resolution of customer issues.
Intelligent route planning. For faster resolution, route customers to the agent with the best-matched skillset in the first instance.
• Real-time call reporting and analytics. Have fun slicing and dicing new data in order to make more informed business decisions and reduce resolution times.
• Dashboard warnings. Contact centre supervisors and agents are immediately alerted of any issues or gaps in customer response times, making it simple to respond to changes in real time.
Communicate with customers in the right place, at the right time
The manner in which customers communicate has evolved dramatically. Numerous channels are now available to customers, including phone, messaging, video, email, social media, and live chat. Start communicating with your customers on the channel they prefer.
• Multi-channel routing. Permit customers to contact you through the method that is most convenient for them at any given time. Deliver the best customer experience across 30+ digital channels, such as phone calls, SMS, messaging, video calls, social media, live chat, and email.
• Autoservice. Sometimes it is quicker for customers to resolve their own issues. Make it possible for your customers to perform routine tasks over the phone on their own, and clarify their needs for more personalised service.
There are chatbots. If a customer has a simple, frequent question, delegate it to a chatbot. Automate simple inquiries with chatbots, and if additional assistance is required, have the chatbot transfer the customer interaction to a fully-contextualized agent.
Accelerate agent productivity
Ensure that your agents consistently meet (and exceed) their customer service objectives.
Equip your agents with coaching and support tools that will boost their performance, raise their skill level, and make them adore their jobs.
• Silent monitoring. Supervisors can monitor customer calls invisibly in order to gauge an agent’s performance. Utilize the whisper, barge-in, and takeover modes to assist agents with customer interactions.
• Statistics. Provide agents with insightful information regarding their performance, including their strengths and improvement areas.
• Recording calls. Calls should be recorded to gain insight into agent performance and customer experience, as well as to improve agent coaching.
• Human resource management. Optimize agent schedules to maximise coverage and minimise idle time, ensuring that customers are not left out in the cold during peak hours and agents are not idle during slow periods.
• integrations with CRM Whether you use Salesforce or another popular CRM application, agents will receive helpful customer information on their screen whenever they interact with a customer. This allows agents to be better prepared and personalise the customer experience.
• Streamlined processes. Did you know that the average turnover rate for a cell centre is 30–40%, but it can reach 100% in some facilities? 2
Reduce employee turnover by providing them with streamlined processes that make their jobs easier. You will retain your top talent longer if you make it simple for them to communicate with both employees and customers, and if you encourage them to continue developing their skills.
Drive operational agility and ROI
When purchasing something new, you want to ensure that you’re getting the most value for your money. RingCentral provides exceptional value and return on investment for all business and customer communications.
• Immediate actions. Drive real-time actions with updates sent directly to stakeholders, and leverage insightful analytics on agents, customers, and operations.
• One vendor. Avoid the hassle and high expenses associated with managing multiple suppliers. You will only have to deal with a single vendor for sales, support, and compliance with RingCentral.
• Scalability. Control your expenses by optimising agent availability in accordance with demand. During periods of high demand, you can scale up your contact centre to have more agents available to serve, and you can scale down during periods of low demand.
Streamlined IT work. Working with cloud-based solutions has many advantages, one of which is that you can quickly (in minutes, not hours) set up new hires on your platform without contacting your IT consultant. Utilize simple management controls that do not require IT support to save money and time that can be invested elsewhere in the business.
• Usefulness. Provide your team with an intuitive, easy-to-learn application. Your employees can easily connect to their favourite apps and communicate through any channel.
“It’s not often you come across a company that just does what they say they will. They said they’d come in, talk to us and make some recommendations and implement them. They did exactly that, but what impressed me more is the results internally since. We’ve closed deals considerably faster than we were before. The amount of leads that are going quiet is significantly less and the other departments all know where to go for information.
For the first time ever, everyone’s singing from the same hymn sheet. It’s magical and I’m super grateful.“
chapel & york
your success matters
let us help you
Digital Socius provides migration services across all products, utilising a knowledge base of professionals, including certified experts, and our extensive experience spanning multiple industries. We use our years of experience to develop a solution that is beneficial for both organisational efficiencies and your customers.